:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

The most moving, poignant flash film I have ever seen. The music was artfully constructed, and the animation perfectly matched it. This video made me appreciate life. I mean it. I have never given such a positive review in my life.

However, I can't help thinking of the next headline: "Author of 'The Composer' a One Hit Wonder?"... and so it continues.

Tank_Sm.gif Tank_Sm.gif

i voted 5/5... but-

could you please explain where on Newgrounds I could find tank_sm.gif? where is it used? i really wanna see the little guy... girl... thing?

Not-Stuff4u2kno responds:

I'll pm you a image to show you =) Thanks for the 5 xD

3D animation tests 3D animation tests

^_^

wow! that was some nice animation! Swift 3D, right? Well, it's really nice... if you do make the movie, though, you'll need some better backgrounds...

Fur Ball Fur Ball

WOW

That was pretty much the best game I have ever played. If it isn't on the front page by tomorrow, I'll eat my hat!

Retron Retron

I'm loving the concept!

Only the second time I have seen a game employ that tactic (rotating the playing field). The first time was in one of the Halloween games. Anyhow, great game, it kinda started lagging out once you got pretty far, but no biggie.

Jukebox Jukebox

the preloader...

was great! but the rest of the movie was crap. sorry. it appears to me that you didn't actually make that preloader animation.... because otherwise you would have some animation talent. If you DID make that preloader animation, make a full length movie in that style... it would be a LOT better than the jukebox idea.