Fur Ball Fur Ball

WOW

That was pretty much the best game I have ever played. If it isn't on the front page by tomorrow, I'll eat my hat!

Retron Retron

I'm loving the concept!

Only the second time I have seen a game employ that tactic (rotating the playing field). The first time was in one of the Halloween games. Anyhow, great game, it kinda started lagging out once you got pretty far, but no biggie.

Jukebox Jukebox

the preloader...

was great! but the rest of the movie was crap. sorry. it appears to me that you didn't actually make that preloader animation.... because otherwise you would have some animation talent. If you DID make that preloader animation, make a full length movie in that style... it would be a LOT better than the jukebox idea.

Pang Flash Pang Flash

good but,

i would've voted higher, but it was just like Bubble Trouble, which u can play on addictinggames it was EXACTLY like it, except with sprites instead of nice smooth animation. So... sorry, but I couldn't bring myself to give you a high score. I gave you a 5/5, though, just to be nice ;-)

antebios responds:

well, You know Bubble trouble is first a clone of PANG...Search on google about what is this famous pang game...

Gravity Pinball 2 Gravity Pinball 2

pretty good

i beat the game pretty easily. the level editor is a nice addition. i gave you a point on humor because it says "What the? You win!" I almost committed suicide while playing this game on some of the levels >:-O

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

yay! i got a cookie!

one complaint: the music probably adds 4.5 mb to the size of this game. why on earth would u make us wait that long just to listen to Unreal Tournament music?!

-Red- -Red-

Awesome! But please...

Please, please, could you send me a pm telling me how you did that accurate hitTesting? It seems impossible... how do you make a hitTest for a circle?

Audiball Audiball

Oh man, you stole my idea!

Geez, I was in the middle of making an audio-controlled avoider game... :-( oh well, I guess you did it first...

STiELzephyr responds:

Well I stole someone elses idea, and they'd already done *something* a little like this. In fact, they helped me alot to ake this.

Stop Stop

Que bien!!!

Fue una juega muy bien y.... oh forget it I can't speak Spanish XP that was really cool! I loved trying to get the points in synch with the song. I got, like, 30,000 points. Is that good? Overall, GREAT game!

Oddworld Maze Game 3 Oddworld Maze Game 3

Scary

that was hard and cool, I liked how scary it was, with the music and the scratchy walls, etc. I also liked "don't move in the dark" that was cool, and like a horror movie or something.

alio-big-mac responds:

:D:D:D i so glad you like that level, the whole way through i really wanted to put that in, but i had to self control my self to wait to the end lol