:the Composer: :the Composer:

Beautiful

The most moving, poignant flash film I have ever seen. The music was artfully constructed, and the animation perfectly matched it. This video made me appreciate life. I mean it. I have never given such a positive review in my life.

However, I can't help thinking of the next headline: "Author of 'The Composer' a One Hit Wonder?"... and so it continues.

Tank_Sm.gif Tank_Sm.gif

i voted 5/5... but-

could you please explain where on Newgrounds I could find tank_sm.gif? where is it used? i really wanna see the little guy... girl... thing?

Not-Stuff4u2kno responds:

I'll pm you a image to show you =) Thanks for the 5 xD

3D animation tests 3D animation tests

^_^

wow! that was some nice animation! Swift 3D, right? Well, it's really nice... if you do make the movie, though, you'll need some better backgrounds...

Gut Greed Gut Greed

AWESOME!

man, that was incredible! Just one question: do you animate with the mouse? because if you do, that is pretty incredible... and if you use one of those sketchy-paddy-computer- hooked-up-thingies... where'd you get it??? :-)

Blue2 responds:

Thanks! I actually animated with a mouse, this time. But you can find a tablet to order anywhere on the internet, just look around.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS AWESOME! IN EVERY WAY!! FULFILLED ALL OF MY EXPECTATIONS!

Madness Elimination 3 Madness Elimination 3

OMG!

I almost had a heart attack when I saw this because I thought that it was MC6... of course, it wasn't, but it was the next best thing!! AWESOME!!!!

Splurgle responds:

MC 6 is tomorrow. :)

The Internet The Internet

lol

I love Avenue Q :D

Medieval Madness Medieval Madness

SOB

plz don't ruin madness like that! there's no blood, it's awfully animated.... the music sux... jeez. it was... indescribablely bad!

Pandas On A Plane Pandas On A Plane

Funny!

really funny, and kinda random. who did the voice acting for samuel l. jackson? it's awesome! sounds just like him!

Where'd You Go remake Where'd You Go remake

well...

it would've been good, but the sound was off. therefore, (sorry) it was awful. i mean, come on. if u make a music video, the sound has to be synched. otherwise, whats the point?